Paver Patios In Beverly Hills, Bel Air, & Westwood
Design and Build the Perfect Paver Patio for Your Home
Landscapes by Jeffery offers the latest in paver patio design and structure. Give your home an upgrade by letting Landscapes by Jeffery design your own unique paver patio. Contact us today to get started.
What Is a Paver Patio?
Patios are a classic and essential part of any landscape design. Over time, the design of patios and driveways has evolved into this new version of a patio called a paver patio. The difference between the two being that the structure in a paver patio is almost puzzle like, where the pieces of stone build a type of pattern surface. A paver patio is an easy way to change the way your landscape look while also modernizing it.
Why Choose Pavers for Patio?
Things to keep in mind while deciding if paver patios are right for you is the durability of this design. Not only are pavers quite resistant, but they are also much easier to fix since the stones are separate and easier to replace. Most clients choose to go with a paver patio because of the flexibility in design this option offers. It allows each client to play with the stone placement, creating something unique for each client. Paver patios also tend to be more durable and affordable.
What Are Other Benefits of Paver Patios?
Some of the benefits of paver patios include:
- Earthquake resistance
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Customized design
- Variety of options and patterns
- Higher property value
What Is the Installation Process Like?
The first step is deciding the unique design your paver patio will have. Our team will take into consideration your budget, lifestyle, and personal taste to design a patio that you will enjoy for years to come. The second step is getting the area clean. If needed, your current patio will be demolished, and debris will be cleared. Next, we will lay a leveling sand to create a sturdy and level space for the pavers. We will then install the pavers in the pattern you have chosen, constantly leveling, and compacting the area again until it is ready for the sealer. Our team of experts is completely focused throughout the entire process, assuring your satisfaction with the result.
Types of Pavers Patios We Offer
Landscapes by Jeffery offers you plenty of options for your paver patio design, including:
- Concrete pavers – These are very strong and durable and tend to be more affordable than poured concrete.
- Paving stones – These are easy to install and replace if needed. They can handle lots of foot traffic and offer a variation of colors and patterns.
- Flagstones – These come in shades of gray, red, and brown, giving your patio an earthy and organic look.
- Landscaping rocks – These are a very popular and common material used to enhance the beauty of your patio. They are known to be durable, natural, and easy to maintain.
What Is the Cost of Paver Patios?
There are many things to consider when it comes to paver patios and pricing. Prices will depend on the stone you choose. Another factor to consider is the price of demolition of your current patio if needed. Paver patios in California can range between $15 to $18 per square foot if you choose a sand based concrete paver, while concrete slab base can range between $19 and $25 per square foot.
Frequently Asked Questions About Paver Patios
- How long do pavers last? According to most, pavers are made to last a lifetime.
- How do I remove stains? The easiest thing to do is to replace the paver or flip it if allowed.
- How long does installation take? Installation times can vary depending on the weather on installation days and size of your project. On average, a 1000-square foot driveway can take between three and four days.
- Do you offer a guarantee? Yes, most stone manufactures will offer a guarantee against cracking and breaking.
What Makes Us Different?
Landscapes by Jeffery has over 35 years of experience building and designing the perfect outdoor spaces. Our dedication to innovation and design has set us apart from the competition. At Landscapes by Jeffery, you can design your perfect landscape from start to finish, whether you are in need of paver patios, hardscaping, outside lighting or maintaining your current garden. We aim to collaborate with you and make your landscape dreams a reality. Contact us today to start designing the outside space of your dreams.